Air Duct Cleaning
With air duct cleaning from Above & Beyond Cleaning Services, you will increase your home's heating and cooling system efficiency, and remove the dust and debris floating around in your breathing air. We utilize 3 different vacuums we match to the each individual system and conditions.
During each air duct cleaning our team of professionals fog the system with disinfectant, Sporicidin. Sporicidin is an EPA registered and FDA compliant disinfectant recommended for use in hospitals, medical, dental, and veterinary clinics. This disinfectant kills 100% of disease and all odor causing organisms. These include fungicidal, bactericidal, virucidal, mildewcidal, and tuburculocidal.
A typical Air Duct cleaning consists of:
- Review the property with the owner and describe the process and answer any questions.
- Connect one of our 3 vacuums to the furnace. This will suck all the air back through the vents and through the vacuum.
- Starting from the farthest vent use specialized air tools and where possible a rotating brush to push all the debris in the system towards the vacuum. Meanwhile the vacuum is helping control the dust and also is pulling the debris towards it. This is done to every vent. Both the supply side and the return side.
- The trunk lines are cleaned using the same equipment and the debris is also pushed towards the vacuum.
- The furnace is cleaned out. We do NOT remove any components, we do blow out the a-coil, fan and other easily accessible components.
- We fog the entire system with Sporicidin and pay extra attention to the a-coil where the moisture from it could start mold or mildew growth.
- Replace all vents and cleanup.
- Review with the customer the furnace is working and do a walk through discussing the cleaning and answering any questions.
Start breathing easier and lower your utility bills, call us at 402-934-9770 to discuss your air duct cleaning needs.